2010年7月14日 星期三

T.R.U.S.T.

Trust

We've often say this word

In my experience

You can know someone for the first time

and you'd know

You just know

You can trust that person for life

Someone you may know for almost a lifetime

But you can never lay trust on that person

Because you know something is missing

Whatever that something is

Enough for you to hold back

Enough for you not to drown in it

Or

There's someone that deep down you know you could deeply trust

But

Somehow

It's not happening yet

Trust has not established

Why

I have no clue

at all

But I believe

Trust in a way means letting go

Trust in a way means taking risks

Trust in a way means saying let's go for it

Trust in a way means knowing you've got my back

Trust in a way means I know you'd be here

Trust in a way means who you are or what you do do not change how I see you

Trust means letting go

Trust means no rationality needed

Trust means no calculation necessary

Trust needs no effort

Of course

That's only my definition

I'm still puzzled

I still cannot trust

Not completely

But I hope

One day

I can trust you

Not because of who you are

Not because of what you've done

Not because of how you first trust me

Not because of thinking it's "time" to trust

But just simply

Trust

Completely

Totally

Wholeheartedly

No holding back

Whatsoever










Drown

Such a beautiful word

1 則留言:

路過人 提到...

Trust means giving yourself a chance to love and be loved.